Read, learn*, find blogs to follow**:
- Cara Mitchell, Pitching 101 with Dave Fleet
- Madison Fisher, Networking with people you don’t even know
- Alyssa Maute, Interview with the executive director of the Post and Courier
- Erin Sanders, Is you is or is you ain’t: Social media expert
- Erin Martin, Are you listening to me?
* for my students who are new at blogging, note the topics and how other students found ideas of what to blog about: reading other blogs, and even textbook chapters. Or, going out of your way to bring something valuable to your readers, like Alyssa did.
** a couple of blog posts refer to Dave Fleet’s blog. Check it out, maybe it’s one of those 10 you want to subscribe to?
I’ve been meaning to do this for a while… if you’re a student in my Stakeholder Comm class, please leave a comment below and let me know how you read this blog. Do you get the RSS feed (in Google Reader, or by email)? Do you check the URL, if so, how often?
Please leave the comment as soon as you read this post. Thank you!