Here is information about the next steps in this semester of CGT 512:
- Finalize your research instruments – email me when you’re done, so I can proofread for you once again.
- Pilot test your instruments and upload your pilot test video to the SharePoint site – email me when it’s up, so I can give you access to your research participants.
- Contact your research participants, schedule sessions.
- Run usability tests – make sure you use and follow the Important Instructions and the Checklist files on Blackboard.
- Aim to have all your data collected, saved, and organized before Thanksgiving break (starts Nov. 24).
Please let me know what questions you have, and please send me emails to update me on your progress, every time you have accomplished one of the steps above.
Do remember that I’d like to meet with each group on Nov. 11, anytime between 3:30-9:00 pm.
Commenting contest: leave a comment to let me know you’ve read this post. The 5 first to comment will be entered into a drawing for a small prize.