The final project is graded out of 25 points, to be divided as follows:
- 5 points for the literature review
- 3 points for the research plan
- 5 points for the final project draft, due April 19
- 2 points for the final project presentation, April 26
- 10 points for the final project
Please turn in a research plan as soon as possible, but no later than April 5. The research plan should include the following:
- Brief explanation of your project’s purpose, and research question(s)
- Detailed plan for data collection (including timeline and deadlines)
- Pilot showing initial data from R6.
- Plans for analyzing and interpreting data.
The 3 points for the research plan will be based on the following grading criteria:
- the plan is well thought-out. All details are covered. It is clear that the student knows exactly what she/he needs to do.
- the initial R6 data is relevant to the research question
- the plan for analyzing and interpreting data is thought-out, detailed, feasible, and demonstrates familiarity with R6.
Submit on Blackboard.