Please follow this structure for your presentation:
1. Briefly explain the topic and its relevance
2. State the purpose of your research and your research question
3. Present your most important results
4. Discuss the importance and relevance of your results – what contribution to they make to what field? Who should care about them and why?
To receive all the points for one section, make sure the content is communicated clearly and effectively.
Please make sure that:
- The content on your slides is LARGE and visible
- You do not cram too much text on one slide
Each student has 8 minutes for the presentation. Please be very mindful of this time limit.
The presentation is not graded. You will receive meaningful feedback instead. Please do it out of pride for your work – and also because you will lose 3 APP points if you do not. Let this be a celebration of your work rather than an evaluation.
The 20 points for the final project are broken up as follows:
Research plan: 5 points
Organized list of references for literature review: 3 points
Draft of final paper: 2 points
Final paper: 10 points